General terms and conditions of use for the Aena SME, S.A. website.
Aena SME S.A. creates and updates the site identified under the domain name aenatravel.aena.es o that the information it contains may be of public use.
Access to and browsing this website implies knowledge and unreserved acceptance of all the legal information and conditions for its use.
These general conditions have the purpose of regulating access to, browsing and use of this website, however, notwithstanding these, Aena SME S.A. may establish specific conditions to regulate the use and/or contracting of specific services offered through the website. In the event of any discrepancy between that stipulated in the general conditions and the content of the specific conditions for a particular service, that established in the latter will prevail.
Contact details of Aena SME S.A.:
Address: Peonías, 12. 28042, Madrid.
C.I.F (Tax Id. number): A86212420
Contact telephone: (+34) 91 321 10 00
Aena SME, is registered in the Companies Register of Madrid under Volume 28806, Folio 211, Section 8, page M-518648
2. Scope of application
AENA has independent legal status, distinct from that of the State, full legal capacity and capacity to act for the fulfilment of its purposes, and its own property.
3. Exclusion of Liability
Aena SME S.A. makes every effort to avoid any mistakes in the content that may appear on this website.
Aena SME S.A. guarantees neither the exactness nor the updated status of the information that may be obtained on this website, which may be modified without notice.
Aena SME S.A. assumes no responsibility arising from third-party use of the content of this site.
All the information contained (by way of example, without limitation, those concerning flight times, calls for tender, maps, employment offers, etc.) is of a purely informative nature. The information presented is not necessarily exhaustive, complete, correct nor updated. In the case of bids and legal texts, no guarantees are made that the reproduction is an exact copy of that adopted officially. Only texts published in the printed versions of the corresponding official bulletins or in the media are considered authentic.
The information provided by Aena SME, S.A. is general and involves no professional or legal advice.
Aena SME S.A. will carry out its best efforts to ensure that the Portal suffers no interruptions, but cannot guarantee the absence of technological failures, nor the permanent availability of the Portal and of the services it contains and, therefore, shall not hold itself liable for any damages that may be incurred due to lack of availability or failures in access caused by disconnection, breakdowns, overloads or network shutdowns for which Aena S.A. cannot be held responsible.
Aena SME S.A. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may alter your IT system. Aena SME S.A. waives any responsibility for damages or loss of any kind due to viruses or harmful elements.
4. Service subscriptions
In general terms, access to the utilities in the website does not require prior subscription or user registration. Notwithstanding the above, access to some of the services that are provided through the website may require that a subscription form be filled out beforehand. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the information that is provided when filling out the subscription form/s. Users undertake and are responsible for maintaining all the information that is provided in such a way as to ensure that it reflects their true situation, at all times.
If, as a result of the registration, users are issued a password, they undertake to maintain the password secret and to use it and access such services with due diligence. Therefore, users are responsible for appropriately storing any identification details and/or passwords that are supplied to them by Aena SME S.A. and for keeping them confidential. Furthermore, they undertake not to allow third parties to use them, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow other persons access to them. The user will be responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any non-authorised third party who uses a password for said purposes due to the non-diligent use or loss of the password by the user.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
© Aena SME, S.A., 2018.
Aena SME S.A. is the holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as of its content.
The texts, designs, images, databases, logos, structure and other elements of this site are protected by intellectual property laws and international treaties. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, public communication, or any other use of the content, either whole or in part, of this website, carried out by any means or through any medium, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited, except with prior written authorisation from Aena SME S.A. Any infringement of these rights may lead to due legal proceedings.
6. Connections or hypertext links with the website
Users or owners of other websites who wish to create a hypertext link (hereinafter link) to the website should ensure and undertake to respect the rules set out by Aena SME S.A. regarding internet links.
- The link may only be to the Main Page or Homepage of aenatravel.aena.es unless express written authorisation is given by Aena SME S.A.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must lead the user, with one click, to the URL address aenatravel.aena.es and must feature the whole of the screen of the Main Page of aenatravel.aena.es .Under no circumstances, except with the express written authorisation of Aena SME S.A., should the website that embeds the link reproduce, in any way, aenatravel.aena.es , include it as a part of their website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of aenatravel.aena.es .Under no circumstances, except with the express written authorisation of Aena SME S.A., should the website that embeds the link reproduce, in any way, aenatravel.aena.es
- Aena SME S.A. does not authorise the setting up of a link to aenatravel.aena.es from websites containing materials, information or contents that are unlawful, illegal, degrading, obscene or, in general, which contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
- Aena SME S.A. recommends that websites interested in creating a link to aenatravel.aena.es use the Aena SME S.A. brand logo to illustrate the link.
In any case, the inclusion of connections or links to the website by other websites does not imply that Aena SME S.A. maintains any kind of relationship or association with the owner of the website in which the link, is established, or that Aena SME S.A. promotes, endorses, guarantees or recommends the contents of the aforementioned portals or websites.
For its part, the Aena SME S.A. website may contain links to other portals or websites not managed by Aena SME S.A. Aena SME S.A. accepts no responsibility for the information contained in these portals or websites that can be accessed through links or search bars on the web pages of Aena SME S.A. The presence of links on the web pages of Aena SME S.A. have a merely informative purpose.
7. Restrictions of access
Aena SME S.A. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to discretionally deny access to this website or any part thereof for any user.
8. Applicable law and authorised jurisdiction
The use of elements from this site implies acceptance of the legal warnings expressed herein and, more particularly, any disputes related to this site will be governed exclusively by Spanish law, the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being the only applicable authorities.
9. Modification of these conditions and warnings
Aena SME S.A. reserves the right to modify the conditions and warnings applicable to this website.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE “AENA TRAVEL” MARKETPLACE
AENA contact details:
Address: C/ Peonías, 12. 28042, Madrid.
Telephone: (+34) 91 321 10 00
AENA is listed in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 28,806, Folio 211, Section 8, Sheet M-518648.
If you wish to contact AENA in relation to the Platform you can do so via email email@example.com or the address indicated above.
1. Prior information
These Terms and Conditions for the Platform are available to all users openly and free of charge.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before placing an order on the Platform (now or in the future), given that the purchase of any product offered on the Platform will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. The use of the Platform is also subject to these Terms and Conditions. AENA reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must not place orders via our Platform. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
Access to the contracting process is completely free, without any additional associated cost, apart from the cost of the user’s internet connection.
Aena will introduce adequate and sufficient technical means to identify and correct technical errors in information management when they are AENA’s responsibility.
The language in which the contracting procedure is processed, and in which this contract is concluded, shall be Spanish, unless otherwise indicated.
Through the service offered on the Platform you can place orders (hereafter, the "Orders") associated with services of different categories related to Travel and Tourism through different Partners with which the Telefónica de España agreement with us, you can access information on various travel services that we believe may be of interest to you, including: hotel reservations, flight purchases, tourist activities, ticket purchases, … all of them communicated through the Website (the "Service").
Through them you can purchase of a number of products and services. Additional terms and conditions applicable to the sale of these products and services will be shown before placing an order with any one of the Partners.
The binding contract for the acquisition and purchase of these types of services is made between you and the partner with whom your Order is made, with the completion of the sale of the Products / services generated exclusively through each Partner.
2. Platform Access and Conditions
- 2.1 Access to the Platform: Most of the areas of this Platform are open to everyone and can be visited and accessed without having to place an Order.
- 2.2 Acceptance of the Platform Terms and Conditions: By accessing any part of this Platform you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions you must cease use, and not place any orders via the Platform.
- 2.3 Revision of the Terms and conditions: Aena will be able to review The Terms and Conditions at any time, so please check the contents of these terms regularly, as you will be subject to the terms and conditions in effect at the time.
- 2.4 Liabilities: It is your sole responsibility to do everything necessary to access the Platform, and ensure that all those accessing the Platform via your profile and/or your Internet connection are aware of the Terms and Conditions of this Platform, and comply with them.
These Terms and Conditions only apply to the viewing of this Platform. If you use one of the links on this website to visit one of our associated websites, please note that the viewing of or any purchases made through them will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
3. Service Availability
- 3.1. Platform Availability: Although AENA seeks to ensure that the Platform is available as normal twenty-four (24) hours a day, AENA will not be responsible for the interruption of service at any time or for any period of time.
- 3.2. Suspension of access: Access to the Platform may be suspended temporarily and without previous notice.
- 3.3. Information security: Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we will take all the necessary measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you provide on the Platform; any provision of data will be at your own risk.
4. Customer service and guarantees in relation to the service
General: Customer service is very important to us. Our customer service team (hereafter, “ Customer Service Team”), will try to help you to channel communication in order to solve any problems you may have with your order. You can contact our Customer Service by selecting the "Support"or "Help" button, or similar, or by calling the phone number listed on the Platform.
Through the customer support services of each partner subject to agreement through this Platform, you will have direct access to the resolution of any issues regarding the order/service, with each partner responsible for resolving all matters relating to the general service, including complaints and/or claims, and customer service in general, as well as any questions or concerns that may arise with respect to the Service.
- 5.1 Permitted conditions of use: You may use this Platform, as well as print and download extracts from it for your personal non-commercial use, provided that you respect the following rules:
- 5.1.1 You may not make fraudulent use of the Platform (such as hacking or \"scraping\").
- 5.1.2 Unless otherwise stated, copyright and other intellectual and industrial property rights on the Platform and any content published on it (including but not limited to photographs and graphic images) is owned by AENA or AENA licensees. These works are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and conventions worldwide, and all rights are reserved. For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions of this Platform, all use of extracts from the Platform is prohibited other than those uses set out in section 5.1.
- 5.1.3 It is prohibited to modify the digital or paper copies of any content that you print in accordance with section 5.1, nor may you use any drawing, photo, or other graphic, video or audio sequence, independently of any accompanying text.
- 5.1.4 You must ensure that AENA's status as the author of the content of this Platform always be recognised.
- 5.1.5 You are not authorised to use any of the contents of this Platform nor the Platform itself for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from AENA.
- 5.2. Limitations of use: Without prejudice to section 10.4.1, no part of this Platform may be played or stored on any other web page, nor included in any electronic retrieval system or service, public or private, without prior written permission.
- 5.3. All rights reserved: All rights not expressly granted in the Terms and Conditions of this Platform are reserved.
6. Content and user behaviour
- 6.1. General:
- 6.1.1 With the exception of information regarding your personal data, which is subject to AENA's Privacy Policies, any content you enter or post on the Platform, will be considered non-confidential and non-private (\"User Content\"). By including such content you acknowledge and guarantee that you have, or have available to you, all rights to said content. You acknowledge that AENA will not be held responsible for said content and may copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and use it in any other manner including data, images, sounds, text and other items contained therein, for any commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- 6.1.2 You declare and guarantee that any User Content you publish, or post does not breach any of the restrictions contained in paragraphs 10.6.2 and 10.6.3 below.
- 6.1.3 User Content Policies: It is strictly forbidden to publish, post or download on or from the Website, any User Content (including opinions) that:
- 184.108.40.206 Violates any applicable local, national or international law;
- 220.127.116.11 Is illegal or fraudulent;
- 18.104.22.168 Supposes unauthorised advertising; or
- 22.214.171.124 Contains viruses or any other harmful programs.
- 6.1.4 User Feedback Policies: In particular (but without limitation), the comments and opinions you post via the Website must not:
- 126.96.36.199 Contain any defamatory, obscene or offensive content;
- 188.8.131.52 Promote violence and discrimination;
- 184.108.40.206 Infringe on the intellectual or industrial property rights of any other person;
- 220.127.116.11 Infringe on any legal obligation to a third party (such as an obligation of confidentiality);
- 18.104.22.168 Promote illegal activities or invade the privacy of third parties;
- 22.214.171.124 Give the impression that it has been created by us; nor
- 126.96.36.199 Be used while passing for another person or falsifying a link with any other person.
- 6.1.5 Opinion Removal: The forbidden actions listed above in paragraphs 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 are not exhaustive. AENA reserves the right (but is not obliged to do so unless required by law) to delete or modify at any time the opinions and other content published and posted by users on the Website, which AENA considers to be in breach of the points laid out in sections 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 above, or to be objectionable or to imply any damage or liability to AENA or third parties.
- 6.1.6 Use of the Opinions: Opinions and other User Content are for informational purposes only and do not constitute any advice on our part. Opinions and User Content reflect the opinions of users who have placed orders through the website or third parties, and any statements or advice provided by such persons are only from them. Accordingly, and to the extent permitted by law, we assume no liability to any third party for the opinions and User Content, including and without limitation, any errors, defamation, obscenity, omissions or falsehoods that said materials may contain.
- 6.1.7 Liabilities: You undertake to indemnify us against any loss, damage and/or claim (and other related costs) that a restaurant or third party may incur or claim against us as a result of the Opinions or Content included on our Website that is in breach of any of the declarations and guarantees, agreements or restrictions set out in section 10.6.
- 6.1.8 Disclosure to authorities and courts: AENA shall cooperate fully with any authority that requests or requires it to disclose the identity or location of a person that has published Opinions or content in breach of sections 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 or any other applicable restrictions, exempting us to the extent permitted by law from any liability for such disclosure.
7. Exemption from liability
Through using this service, you as a user:
Are responsible for the verification and accuracy of the personal data you provide, and authorise the collection and processing of this data for this purpose. In the event of any changes in your data, we request that you let us know in order to keep them up-to-date.
- makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents that may appear on this Platform.
- does not guarantee the accuracy or updating of the information that can be obtained from this website, which may be modified without notice.
- does not assume any liability arising from third party use of the content of this website.
- will make every effort to ensure that the service provided does not suffer disruptions, but it cannot guarantee the absence of technological failures, or the permanent availability of the Portal and the services contained therein, and consequently, does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may arise due to a lack of availability or access failures due to disconnection, malfunction, too much website traffic, or loss of network connection not attributable to Aena.
- does not guarantee the absence of viruses or any other elements that may alter your computer system. Aena excludes any liability for damages of any nature arising from such viruses or harmful elements.
- Aena is not liable for subscriptions completed by children under 18 years old, or for the damage caused to third parties, or the minor themselves, for violating the applicable legislation or these General Terms and Conditions of the service. We recommend that parental control mechanisms be activated on devices used by children under 18 years old.
The information provided is not necessarily exhaustive, complete, accurate or up-to-date. In the case of tenders and legal texts, the exact reproduction of the officially adopted text is not guaranteed. Only texts published in the printed editions of the corresponding official bulletins or in the press are considered authentic.
The information provided by Aena is of a general nature and does not entail any professional or legal advice.
Limitation of liability: Unless otherwise stated by applicable law, AENA shall not be liable to you in relation to your use of the Platform and the services we provide, including (and for illustrative purposes only) liability for breach of the Terms of this Platform and tort liability (including, by way of example, negligence).
- 9.1. Causes of termination: AENA may immediately terminate or suspend (at its discretion) both your right to use this Platform and the use of the services, notify you in writing (including via email) if:
- 9.1.1. you used the Website failing to comply with the provisions of provision 5 .1 (License)
- 9.1.2. you have posted opinions or any other User Content in breach of provisions 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 (User Content and Opinions);
- 9.1.3. you fail to comply with the provisions of section 6 (Links to, and from, other websites);
- 9.1.4. you fail to comply with any other Terms of this Platform.
- 9.2. Obligations in the event of termination of the contract: In the event of termination or suspension, you must immediately destroy all downloaded or printed extracts of this Platform.
10. Written communications
By using our Platform , you agree that the communications sent to you will be primarily electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with the information by posting it on our Platform. For contractual purposes you accept these mediums and acknowledge the validity of the contracts, notifications, information and other communications we provide to you by these means. This condition does not affect the rights that may apply to you.
11. Events beyond our control
- 11.1. We will not be held responsible for any failure or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under this Contract that is due to events outside our control (hereafter, " Force Majeure ").
- 11.2. Force Majeure means any act, event, omission or accident that is outside our control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- 11.2.1. strikes, blocks or any other industrial action;
- 11.2.2. civil revolts, riots, invasions, terrorist attacks, wars (declared or not), threats or preparations of war;
- 11.2.3. fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, collapse, epidemics and any other natural disaster;
- 11.2.4. inability to use rail, ships, aircraft, motor transport or any other form of public or private transport;
- 11.2.5. inability to use public or private telecommunication networks and
- 11.2.6. acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
12. Additional conditions
- 12.3. Nullity: If any, or part, of the provisions of the Conditions of this Platform were to be declared illegal, void or otherwise unenforceable, by any court or competent authority, such provisions or part thereof, shall be removed from the Conditions of this Platform, and the other Conditions of this Platform shall apply as if the illegal, void or unenforceable provision, or part thereof, had never applied.
- 12.4. Full agreement: Any failure to enforce (total or partial), or delay in the enforcing of, any provision of the Terms of this Platform on your part will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights and actions.
- 12.5. Waiver: any failure to comply or delay by you or us in the application (in whole or in part) of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights or actions.
- 12.6. Relinquishment: You may not relinquish any of your rights or obligations under the Conditions of this Platform without our prior written consent. We may communicate any of our rights or obligations under the Conditions of this Platform, without the need for prior written consent from you, to any business with which we hold an agreement, from which we make purchases, or with which we are associated.
13. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Unless otherwise stated in the applicable legislation, the use of the elements of this Platform implies the knowledge and acceptance of the legal warnings expressed herein and, in particular, that any conflicts related to this website will be governed exclusively by Spanish law, of which only the Spanish Courts and Tribunals have relevant authority.
Similarly, in the event of online disputes, we inform you that the European Commission provides consumers with an online consumer complaint resolution Platform, which can be accessed via the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=ES
Last updated: 14 January 2020.
© Aena SME, S.A., 2019